Affordable Rent Program
Affordable Rent Program
Foster's Landing participates in a special program allowing them to offer affordable rents. You may qualify for our quality housing if your income falls within the guidelines below. We encourage you to contact our leasing center for more information if you believe you may qualify.
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People||7 People||8 People|
|Maximum Income Annually||$28,060||$32,100||$36,120||$40,080||$43,320||$46,500||$49,740||$52,920|
|Maximum Income Monthly||$2,340||$2,675||$3,010||$3,340||$3,610||$3,875||$4,145||$4,410|
In order to qualify and be approved for this affordable housing, verification of your households eligibility will need to be documented. In order to expedite the processing of your application for qualification with the LIHTC program guidelines, you will be required to provide us with any of the documents listed below that apply to your household. Some of these documents may not be required if your households income, assets and other eligibility information is verified and documented completely by a third party source. However, providing the documents at the time of application may speed up our approval process and/or clarify incomplete third party documentation. A photo copy of the following documents is acceptable. If you do not have copies we will be happy to make copies of any original documents you have.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPLY TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
- All Filed Divorce or Legal Separation Records for all current and previous marriages. Records should include petition for dissolution; final decree of dissolution; and custody, support and property settlement documents.
- All Court Ordered Child Support Documents and Paternity Records if court order is not part of a divorce filing.
- Award Letters Dated within 120 days for Social Security, Supplemental Social Security (Disability), Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), Pensions and Trusts Funds, Unemployment Benefits, Annuity Payments, and Death or Disability Payments.
- Last 6 Consecutive Pay stubs for all adults (18 years of age or older) in your household.
- Most Current Bank or other Financial Institution Statement for all asset accounts held. These assets accounts include but are not limited to checking, savings, certificates of deposits, money markets, mutual funds, 401Ks, and IRAs.
- Birth Certificates for all children under the age of 18 and adult students living as a dependent with parent(s).
- Social Security Cards for each member of your household including minors.
- Government Issued ID for each member of your household.
If you're looking for a nice, calm place to live, then you need to check out Foster's Landing. You will find the office & maintenance staff to have a feeling of family.- ApartmentRatings.com
Before I moved to Fosters Landing I lived in a complex that had the office opened only two days a week. I had to wait for repairs. It is so nice to have the security of being able to get help when I need it.- ApartmentRatings.com
Beautiful apartments, well maintained. Office staff is helpful and understanding. The area is quiet and perfect for living in the country but not too far from the city. I plan on living here for years to come because I've found this is our home!- ApartmentRatings.com
One of the best places I have ever lived! Great staff and nice community! The apartments are very affordable and super nice! I am beyond happy to be able to live in such a nice place and I'm so happy that we found Fosters Landing!- ApartmentRatings.com
Just moved in here and I think it’s wonderful. Staff is helpful and accommodating. They worked with me really hard to get me into my place and I absolutely love it.- Google